Use the following website to find out what animals you would see at Royal Melbourne Show if you went this year.
What rides could you go on if you went to the show?
Resilience comes in many different forms, and some young people have described it as:
- Dealing with hardships and still holding your head up
- Giving things a go or trying your best
- Being strong on the inside
- Being able to cope with what life throws at you and shrug it off
- Standing up for yourself
Give examples of who you have to help you with the following:
- People around me I trust and who love me no matter what
- People who set limits for me so I know when to stop before there is danger or trouble
- People who show me how to do things right by the way they do things
- People who want me to learn to do things on my own
- People who help me when I am sick, in danger or need to learn
What do you do to show that you can do the following?
- A person people can like and love
- Glad to do nice things for others and show my concern
- Respectful of myself and others
- Willing to be responsible for what I do
- Sure things will be all right
How do you do the following?
- Talk to others about things that frighten or bother me
- Find ways to solve problems I face
- Control myself when I feel like doing something not right or dangerous
- Figure out when it is a good time to talk to someone or to take action
- Find someone to help me when I need it