Using you Backpack
Your Edmodo Backpack is like a virtual flash drive. You can store an unlimited amount of files, links and your Google Drive in your Library. You can attach items from your Backpack to
Sometimes you will want to save important posts from your teacher to your Backpack to make it easier to find the resources or documents later on. You can add a post to your Backpack by following the steps below:
- Locate the Post that you would like to add to your Backpack.
- Click on the “Post Settings” gear icon in the right corner of the post.
- Choose “Link to this Post” from the drop-down.
- Copy the link and click cancel to close the pop up.
- Click on the “Backpack” icon in the top toolbar.
- Click the “Add to Backpack” button in the top right.
- Click on the Link tab in the Add to Backpack pop up.
- Paste the link in the top field.
- Click Add.
- Your post will now be saved in your Backpack.
Posts or Assignments. There is a 100mb per upload limit, but the overall storage available is unlimited.
Once you have completed your set Assignment, you can turn it in on Edmodo by following the steps below.
- Select the group where the Assignment is located from the left side panel of your Homepage and you will see the Assignment in the group communication stream. Alternately, you can click the “FIlter posts by” link at the top right of your “Latest Posts” area and choose Assignments to find the Assignment.
- Locate the Assignment and click the “Turn in” button located next to the due date to submit the Assignment.
- Attach the work and provide a comment/message with it if necessary.
- Click on “Turn in Assignment.”
- Click on the Reaction to the Assignment (you cannot change this reaction after submitting the Assignment).
If you want to attach a Backpack resource in a Post or Assignment, just follow the steps below:
- Click in the “Post Bubble” on the top of the Communication Stream.
- Type your Note and select who you would like to send it to in the “Send to” field.
- Click the “Backpack” icon and click on the resource you’d like to add from the Backpack facebox.
- Click the “Attach” button in the bottom right corner of the facebox.
- Click the “Send” button to send the post to the Group or Teacher you’ve selected.
- The Post and it’s Attachment will now appear in your Communication Stream
It is import that you include a comment about your work when you submitt it.